Sunday, August 15, 2010

Lucky day at "Buddy's fries".

If you are ever on your way to London coming from the West is a good idea to travel on the ferry from South Baymouth to Tobermory to get to your final destination. We did not realize that South Baymouth is part of an island, named Manitoulin Island, until we were enjoying a delicious meal with some locals on the “island”. We had stopped to take a picture when we met a couple who ended up inviting us to “Buddy’s fries where they really have an excellent menu, very affordable. We had a lucky day, very lucky day… Great company, great food.

First time I ate poutine and deep fried pickles, the chicken burger with feta cheese I had was extraordinary, Brian had beef on a bun but he would not share with me so I can’t comment.

This place is located on Hwy 6 towards the ferry terminal, before Green Bush Road as a reference. Make an effort to stop if you are in the area, trust me, you will not regret.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.